Friday, April 11, 2008

Hillary Update

This is just a short post. I was cruising Facebook's various political groups, and after going through a few big pro-Hillary groups, I realized that Hillary supporters seem just as "cultish" as Barack supporters supposedly are. But I guess that's how America works these days - pick a candidate and gloss over any faults they have.

Also, I went into the Democratic Leadership Council's facebook page, and it was full of self-avowed socially liberal libertarians and such. Why don't they start a new party if the Democratic party is so liberal and only offers up the same old big-government solutions to everything. People in that group found it funny that they got along better with Libertarians and Republicans than with liberal Democrats. And I thought it was just a few politicians who were into the corporate agenda. Surprise!

(Posted by Matt)

No comments: